I am back
In the future this blog will be different in a few ways:
- It will have more frequent postings. I will attempt to write something daily or at minimum every other day, including the week-end.
- The posting will be shorter, less elaborated, it will contain more emerging thoughts, ideas, and references than thought out POV on different topics
- I will write more about things that I experience in my life as a marketing executive, still always focussed on content issues, not political context issues that are irrelevant for a insightful discussion about marketing
Some things about this blog will not change:
- There will be no industry or company rumors or person specific news that seem to dominate most blogs more and more.
- The blog tone will continue to be professional and respectful
- I am looking forward to engage in conversation with blog readers and people who leave comments but it will not be the focus of the blog. I encourage everyone who is reading the blog to comment on a topical level and advance my ideas. That should be the focus, not necessarily a back and forth between myself and the reader’s comments.
I am back and I am looking forward to be “Marketing Geek” again.